Bose O'Brian (Brainstorm)
Brainstorm (second identity)
|Date of Birth||
12 (Season 1)
Superhero sidekick/superhero in training
Description & Personality
Bose is handsome, confident, happy and dim-witted. He is fully aware that he is not the smartest one in the group and he is totally fine with it. He believes everything and everyone is great. He is like a happy puppy in a 12-year-old's body. Bose just wants to have a good time and luckily he thinks almost anything is fun.
As Brainstorm, he wears a blue and black suit with a logo on his chest with arrows pointing upwards. He also has a logo on his belt resembling a hurricane, tilted. On his face, he wears a black mask with a blue line on top.
- Telekinesis: After the Omega Weapon explosion, Bose gained the ability to lift things and/or people with his mind. It usually require him to concentrate while other times he is able to lift things/people with no difficulty. In Down Goes Santa: Part II, Bose was able to use this power to fly Santa's sleigh making sharp turns and flying through the air to head to every house in the world.
- See also: List of villains in the Dangerverse
- He was first introduced in the Henry Danger episode The Beginning of the End.
- He thinks ghosts like soup as revealed in Ray Goes Cray.
- He has a stuffed teddy bear named Boo-Boo-Pew-Pew.
- In Quaran-kini, he learned German, Italian, and Sign language by watching TV.
- Also learned to play the flute as revealed in Miles Has Visions.
- In Radioactive Cat, his last name is revealed to be "O'Brian".
- Before Mika in the Middle, he and Ray ordered illegal hair products from China to keep their good looks, until Mika snitched on them.
- Bose got a job at Nacho Ball in Down Goes Santa: Part I.
- In Lil' Dynomite, Ray put Bose in charge of his schedule.
- He has his own house.
- As of Drive Hard, he is the second underage character to obtain and use a Driver's License, the first being Piper Hart.
| To view the Bose O'Brian (Brainstorm) gallery, click here.