Chapa De Silva (Volt)
Lula Elena Chapa De Silva
|Date of Birth||
Superhero sidekick/superhero in training
Brown (Season 1)
Mrs. De Silva (Mother)
Creston Chestwell (on her side)
It all started when Chapa lost her phone, she went to Junk N' Stuff to ask Captain Man and Kid Danger for help to find her lost phone. However, she and the hero duo were unable to find the phone, but managed to prevent The Toddler, Dr. Minyak, Time Jerker and Beekeeper from getting the Omega Weapon blueprints.
Chapa continued his search until she decided to help Kid Danger, Mika and Miles bring back Captain Man. She, Mika, Miles and Bose tried to stop Drex and his caveman army, but were defeated, until the explosion of the Omega Weapon, where Chapa received powers to shoot lightning. To learn how to be heroes, Chapa, Bose, Mika, and Miles were recruited by Ray and Schwoz to train at the Swellview Academy for the Gifted, where they had to pass various tests of their powers.
Chapa and his friends train at the academy to use their powers while pretending that the academy is a normal school and Chapa uses the nickname "Volt". Chapa and what is now known as the Danger Force along with Ray have faced many villains such as The Toddler, Take-Out, Danny Chest, and others.
Description & Personality
Chapa is a force to be reckoned with. She is strong, confident and feels justified in her sometimes irrational behavior. She can behave at times like a mama bear defending her cub from the dark forces of the world. She's bold and likes to lead, and becomes flustered and frustrated when she has no control or can't figure something out. She's more emotional than the rest of the group, even almost crying when Chicken Man left. She's also the more offensive-type fighter, using her powers to hurt rather than to protect. Her bad temper suits her powers just fine, since they are anger-based.
Normally, Chapa wears comfy clothes, such as hoodies, long sleeved shirts, and jackets. She also like to wear pajama-looking pants, or otherwise just long ones. She sometimes wear large earrings that tend to dangle.
As Volt, she wears a red and black suit with a logo on her chest of a circle with four lightning bolts. On her belt, she has a logo resembling a hurricane, tilted. On her face, she wears a black mask with a red line on top. She wears black and red boots as well as black fingerless gloves. Her hair is groomed to the right side.
- Electrokinesis: After the Omega Weapon explosion, Chapa gained the ability to generate and manipulate electricity. She mainly uses this to shoot lightning bolts. It is shown that her lightning bolts can be reflected, especially on metallic surfaces. Chapa's powers are anger-based; due to her naturally bad temper, she sometimes has trouble controlling and regulating them. She also isn't overly skilled at aiming them, resulting in embarrassing situations. Chapa can also use her power to turn on lights when they are out or shape her bolts into electric balls that can ignite things on fire. When using her powers, her hands glow with an electric red aura. Chapa's electricity is red. It is shown in A Cyborg Among Us, Chapa was able to use her electricity to expel Twitler’s new virus from everyone, including Drex and Ray who are indestructible. In the same episode, it is shown that she can warm up someone by creating a gentle spark on her hands then covering but not touching the part of the person she wishes to warm up.
- Agility: More-so than the other members of Danger Force, Chapa has shown to do several summer salts to attack her enemies from surprising them. This was shown in Return of the Kid, Captain Man Strikes Out and Drive Hard.
- Skilled Fighter: After several months of training under and fighting crime alongside Captain Man, Chapa has become a capable combatant. In A Danger Among Us, Chapa and the other members of Danger Force were able to take on the indestructible elite fighter, Drex. Although, Drex had been neglecting his exercise routine due to being locked in a prison cell.
- Emotional state: When Chapa is very happy or feels an emotion of love, she temporarily loses her powers.
- Happiness: Since Chapa's powers are anger-based, she cannot use them when she is too happy.
- Crushing: Naturally bad-tempered, when Chapa has a crush on someone, she becomes nice, sweet and euphoric. In that state, she is all but useless in regard to crime fighting.
- Water: If someone is in the water and Chapa uses her powers, the person would be painfully electrified or even get killed. This was mentioned in the Return of the Kid, when she accidently zapped Mika when she was in the water, causing her to have a cardiac arrest.
- Bad/Poor aim: Initially, Chapa's aim with her powers was extremely poor. Though she has gotten a lot better, her aim is still rather poor at times.
- See also: List of villains in the Dangerverse
- Chapa was introduced in the Henry Danger episode, Game of Phones.
- She can speak Spanish.
- Before Mika in the Middle, she used to run a raccoon fight club in the basement, until Mika snitched on her.
- She doesn't have a phone, which is a recurring gag in the series.
- She dislikes chain wallets.
- She has a tattoo pack.
- She can sneeze lightning.
- She is allergic to Nappy Birds.
- When she was a baby, she used to model for Doodie Diapers.
- She is ashamed of her parents.
- It is revealed in Family Lies that she has lived in an Amusement Park ever since her journey to retrieve her phone back.
- It is revealed in Vidja Games that she is Ray's second favorite, his favorite being himself.
- It is revealed in Captain Man Strikes Out that she can play the Danger Force theme song on any instrument in the world.
- It is revealed in A Danger Among Us that Chapa is the true and rightful king of Swellview, having pulled the sword from the stone.
| To view the Chapa De Silva (Volt) gallery, click here.