Season 1, Episode 6b
May 5, 2018
|“||Clockwise or counterclockwise?...I'll kick myself...||”|
Cheer Beast is the second part of the sixth episode of The Adventures of Kid Danger. It premiered on May 5, 2018 to an audience of 1.13 million viewers.
Piper tries Captain Man's discontinued health program to prepare for cheer tryouts, but the heroes must stop her after she turns into a beast.
Jasper is taunting the plant when Piper comes in to get cash. She explains that she needs to get stronger to carry Marci on her shoulder so she could join the cheerleader squad. Ray hears and gives her a "Captain Man Body Box" and she pays the cash she took from the cash register. She then gets mad about seeds in grapes and turns into a monster. She then goes to the cheerleaders and Captain Man, Kid Danger, and Shwoz go to stop her. She starts throwing cheerleaders, and then changes the score so that Swellview's team wins. She then stomps on Captain Man and Kid Danger and takes Shwoz. Captain Man and Kid Danger don't stop her.
- Jace Norman as Henry Hart / Kid Danger
- Cooper Barnes as Ray Manchester / Captain Man
- Michael D. Cohen as Schwoz Schwartz
- Ella Anderson as Piper Hart
- Sean Ryan Fox as Jasper Dunlop
- Fred Tatasciore as Piper Beast
- Grey Griffin as Marcy / Snotty Cheerleader / Cheerleader #1
- Richard Horvitz as Larvin
- Winston Story as Trent Overunder
- Kelly Sullivan as Kris Hart
- Mimi Torres as Stephanie / Woman
- Matthew Zhang as Oliver Pook
- July 6, 2018 (Latin America)
- September 1, 2018 (France)
- Piper becoming a Cheer Beast (like Henry turning into the Man-Beast) is similar to Jennifer Walters turning into She-Hulk, the female counterpart to Bruce Banner's Hulk.
- First appearances of Omar and Kris in the animated series.
- This is Piper's first major role in an episode of the animated series.
- The opposing football team Swellview Junior High is playing against wears uniforms that match either the Pittsburgh Steelers (NFL) or Pittsburgh Panthers (NCAA), whose colors are uncannily similar.
- Trent Overunder appears without Mary Gaperman, though Mary is seen pictured in the stand Trent was in.
- A Fred Lobster poster can be seen in this episode.
- This might be a reference to how Piper was in a Fred Lobster commercial, especially since Piper is basically the main plot point in this episode.
- It is unknown how Piper and Henry’s house got back to normal by the next episode.
- Though it might be because Henry called the kitchen repairman
- The three snotty cheerleaders somewhat resemble some of Piper’s friends and foes Narlee, Marla, and Jana Tetrazzini.
- It's revealed in this episode that Oliver isn't very good at playing football.
- Hey Foods Market is a spoof of Whole Foods Market, which also appeared in the iCarly episode "iFind Spencer Friends".
- Captain Man breaks the fourth wall by saying "Some stories are better left with flimsy endings."
- In her human form, Piper has straight hair. But in her Beast form, she has pigtails.
- During the scene where Piper shoves Jasper out of the way to the cash register, Omar is missing, only to reappear in the next frame.
| To view the Cheer Beast gallery, click here.