“Down Goes Santa: Part I”
Season 1, Episode 12
December 12, 2020
In the Man's Nest, two days before Christmas, Chapa is getting hyped and ready for Christmas, but sees that the others are not doing anything to help. Chapa is disappointed and tells them that she is very obsessed with Christmas. The others are not. Ray arrives with a book of stories to confront Danger Force with: 'The True Story of Christmas'. He tells them that not that many years ago, Father Time and Mother Nature got married and had two children: Santa Claus and Krampus. Santa was the favorite child, but Krampus was not. Krampus once stole his father's car to go to a concert, so as punishment, Father Time gave Santa the jet ski instead of Krampus. Krampus hated that, since jet skis were one of his favorite things. Krampus went into exile in San Bernardino. As revenge, Krampus wanted to turn everyone into 'Dilweeds' and 'Krampons'. Before he could, Krampus and Santa had an epic battle, where Santa managed to stop his brother by locking him up in Punk Function. Krampus is still locked in there to this day. Ray finishes telling the story with Schwoz playing the guitar in the background. Miles does not believe the story so Ray scares Miles. Later, on Christmas Eve, Schwoz arrives and throws a Christmas bomb, decorating the entire Man's Nest in Christmas stuff. Schwoz reveals that he knows Santa and takes Bose, Mika and Miles to see the injector of the sled. Schwoz explains that he tunes up Santa's sled every year, but hates the reindeer. Ray and Chapa notice the alarm for an incoming object going off, but look outside and see nothing arriving. They initiate PANTS protocol, so Chapa goes outside and shoots into the sky. They see that she hit something and it falls from the sky. It is Santa. Ray realizes that Santa being shot down out of the sky releases Krampus from Punk Function.
Schwoz and the others come back and see that Ray and Chapa are acting strange. They reveal that they accidentally shot Santa down from the sky. They explain that when Chapa hit Santa with her electricity bolts, it caused Santa to temporarily lose his memory. They had to keep Santa locked up so he wouldn't wonder off with amnesia, but as they explain this, Santa has wandered off. They listen to the sound of rock music getting closer and closer, and they notice that Krampus is free. They realize Krampus is now looking for his brother for revenge. In order to protect Santa's location, they fight Krampus. However, Bose accidentally reveals to Krampus that Santa left the Man's Nest. Krampus gives Bose a fist bump in thanks, but it turns Bose into a Dilweed. A Dilweed is what a person turns into when Krampus touches them, making them appear pale-ish, like a zombie, and changing their clothes to a more rebellious look. Krampus declares he will find his brother, then destroy Christmas. Krampus teleports to find his brother and they all decide to go find Santa before it's too late. Meanwhile, Schwoz tries to repair the sleigh and turn Bose back to normal.
In the KLVY studio, Trent and Mary interview Percy and Miriam, who have found Santa and placed him safely in a bag. Ray and Chapa arrive in time to save Santa, but Krampus teleports in the KLVY studio. On live TV, Krampus says that he will destroy Christmas forever. He turns Mary, Percy, Miriam, and Trent into Dilweeds. Chapa shoots Krampus and Krampus falls to the ground, but it merely stalls them. The Dilweeds dance as Captain Man escapes with Santa.
- Cooper Barnes as Ray Manchester (Captain Man)
- Michael D. Cohen as Schwoz Schwartz
- Dana Heath as Mika Macklin (ShoutOut)
- Terrence Little Gardenhigh as Miles Macklin (AWOL)
- Havan Flores as Chapa De Silva (Volt)
- Luca Luhan as Bose O'Brian (Brainstorm)
- Glory Joy Rose as Miriam
- Jacob Farry as Percy
- Jonathan Goldstein as Santa Claus
- Kurt Quinn as Krampus
|“||No, I don't love Christmas... I'm obsessed with Christmas.||”|
— Chapa to Mika
— Ray to Miles
|“||Standing five-foot-sick, straight outta San Bernardiii-nasty... ladies love him, men also love him, it's K-KK-K-K-Krrrrrrraaaampussssss!||”|
— Krampus presenting himself
|“||Looks like this story-- will be continued!||”|
- This episode is the first Danger Force Christmas Special.
- Trent breaks the fourth wall by saying "this story will be continued".
- This episode has the longest cold opening before the theme song.
- This episode has a special Christmas theme song.
- It is revealed that Chapa is obsessed with Christmas.
- This is the fourth time SWAG is not featured.
- It revealed Schwoz tunes up Santa's sleigh every year and hates it when someone mentions his reindeers.
- Santa Claus is played by Jonathan Goldstein, who played Josh's father, Walter, from Drake & Josh.
- Real fire was used in this episode in the scene where Santa enters the Man's Nest. Vince Deadrick Jr. was actually set on fire during this scene. This is known as a fire stunt, and it was also used in "Knight And Danger".
- The Corn Lady from Henry Danger: The Musical is heard and mentioned.
- This is the first time in the DangerVerse where a villain has appeared in the KLVY news station.
- Percy and Miriam from Ray Goes Cray return in this episode.
- This is the second time Schwoz knows an urban legend that is dismissed as a legend, the first being Bigfoot.
- December 19, 2020 (Canada)
- December 11, 2021 (Latin America & Brazil)
| To view the Down Goes Santa: Part I gallery, click here.
|Danger Force episodes|