“Game of Phones”
Season 5, Episode 36
February 15, 2020
Henry, Charlotte, Piper, Ray, Jasper, and Schwoz come back to Junk-N-Stuff after spending all night at Messy's All-Night Barbecue. They find a young girl who has chained herself to the front of the store. She demands to see Captain Man. They ask why Captain Man would be at Junk-N-Stuff, and she says someone on the internet calculated the response times to crimes relative to when they occurred and figured out that he had to be somewhere near the store. They ask why she couldn't just call the Captain Man hotline, but she says she was homeless. She introduces herself as Lula Elena Chapa de Silva or Chapa for short. She tells them the story of how she used to have a phone, but a boy stole it from her, so she had spent weeks trying to find someone who could help her get her phone back. Ray kicks her out of the store, refusing to let her in. Chapa soon gets media attention, and people want Captain Man and Kid Danger to help. Kid Danger appears on a news broadcast at Junk-N-Stuff where he says he'd help find her phone. Ray watches this in the Man Cave and is enraged, so he goes upstairs as Captain Man. He tells people watching the news that he was stopping a meteor from destroying the Earth and that he is fully committed to helping Chapa find her phone.
In the Man Cave, Schwoz genetically combines a pineapple and a banana to make peeling it easier, and Jasper chains himself to the Man Cave so that Ray can follow his demands. Upstairs in the Man Cave, Captain Man and Kid Danger are talking to the package thief, and he tells them the number of the guy who stole it was 555-0069. Charlotte arranges a meeting for the phone thief in No Man's Land. Kid Danger, Captain Man, and Chapa show up at No Man's Land disguised as bushes. A messenger arrives with a package, and later, The Toddler, Dr. Minyak, The Beekeeper, and The Time Jerker show up. Dr. Minyak is about to pee on the bushes, but they all stand up before he has the chance.
Chapa demands her phone back, but the villains show them they didn't have her phone. They were getting blueprints for an Omega Weapon designed to destroy Captain Man. Captain Man, Kid Danger, and Chapa try to fight them, but their bushes get entangled together. Chapa is able to grab their laser remotes and shoot lasers at the villains. Just then, the man who stole the phone shows up but runs away when he sees the commotion. Captain Man ties up the villains, and Chapa walks into the distance, ready to find the person who stole her phone. At the Man Cave, Schwoz is examining the blueprints but sees that they're for a toaster. He then scratches off a stain on the blueprints, and a hologram appears, detailing an Omega Weapon that could take away Captain Man's power.
- Jace Norman as Henry Hart (Kid Danger)
- Cooper Barnes as Ray Manchester (Captain Man)
- Sean Ryan Fox as Jasper Dunlop
- Riele Downs as Charlotte Page
- Ella Anderson as Piper Hart
- Michael D. Cohen as Schwoz Schwartz
- Carrie Barrett as Mary Gaperman
- Winston Story as Trent Overunder
- Mike Ostroski as Dr. Minyak
- Ben Giroux as Toddler
- Joey Richter as The Time Jerker
- Jeremy Guskin as Beekeeper
- Jonathan Chase as Brian Bender
- Havan Flores as Chapa De Silva
- Maurice Meredith as Hermie
- Adam Irigoyen as Brandon
- The title is a spoof of the series Game of Thrones.
- It is the second Henry Danger episode overall to spoof the HBO series, after TAOKD's Game of Drones.
- This episode introduces Chapa, a main character in Henry Danger's spin-off series, Danger Force.
- This is the Time Jerker's first appearance since Danger & Thunder in Season 2, leaving Van Del and Alien Girl as the only major villains with the longest absences in Henry Danger.
- Even though this is his first re-appearance after a long absence, he only has one line in the entire episode.
- This is the Beekeeper's first appearance since Secret Room, and fourth appearance overall.
- This is Dr. Minyak's first appearance since Spelling Bee Hard in Season 4 and his second appearance without Nurse Cohort.
- This is the third episode to have more than one or two villains, after Danger & Thunder and Thumb War.
- Jasper saying "Aw, my pants" is a reference to Kid Danger saying "Aw, my boot" in the opening theme.
- According to Charlotte, it has been a month since the events of Sister Twister.
| To view the Game of Phones gallery, click here.