|“||Feels goooood !||”|
— Henry's catchphrase
Henry Hart (Kid Danger)
Henry Prudence Hart
Hen (by Jasper, Charlotte, and his parents)
|Date of Birth|
Charlotte Page (Best Friend)
Henry Prudence Hart, also known as the superhero sidekick Kid Danger, is the main protagonist of Henry Danger.
Henry fights crime in his hometown, Swellview. He is an average teen, who lives with his family, hangs with his two best friends, and has a secret after school job (as Captain Man's superhero sidekick). He promised Captain Man not to ever, ever tell anyone that he is Kid Danger. Thanks to his skills, super cool gadgets and his superpower, Kid Danger has no problem helping Captain Man on his missions.
He is portrayed by Jace Norman.
It all began when Henry was searching for an after-school job. Not having any success, he finds an ad for a part time position at a store called Junk N' Stuff. Little did Henry know his life was about to turn around when the store's mysterious owner showed him a back door with a secret passage to an underground location. The truth would all be revealed when after a brief interview with an employer named Ray, he revealed himself to Henry as the superhero Captain Man.
Following a subsequent superhero test of skills, Henry would learn Ray was looking for a sidekick, with the hope that someday he would become his successor, as he was now much older and past his prime. Henry would swear an oath, and officially become Captain Man's sidekick, Kid Danger. For awhile, Henry as Kid Danger was enjoying being Captain Man's sidekick, and the word quickly spread all over Swellview. However, undecided about whether he wanted to continue being a sidekick when his civilian life started to come back to him, duty calls when Captain Man was kidnapped by a villain named The Toddler. Realizing how important the job of being a sidekick is, Kid Danger saves Captain Man and defeats the Toddler, proving himself as he is what Captain Man had been searching for.
While trying to keep the secret, Henry had to recruit his best friends Charlotte Page and Jasper Dunlop to help him and Ray track down criminals. Henry and his friends received the help of mechanic Schwoz Schwartz. With their part-time job, Henry and Ray defeated various villains such as Dr. Minyak, Time Jerker, Jeff Bilsky, Frankini, Drill Finger and many others. When Drex Stinklebaum showed up, Henry had to gain the power of hypermobility to defeat him, but then lost it while defeating the dangerous Rick Twitler's virus. However, Henry kept fighting and recruited his younger sister Piper Hart. For six years, Swellview now had two heroes.
Henry had been recruited to defend Neighborville, which led to Henry and Ray arguing, but when Drex returned again, Henry, Charlotte, Jasper, and Piper joined Mika Macklin, Chapa De Silva, Miles Macklin, and Bose O'Brian to successfully bring Ray back. Teaming up again, Henry and Ray again defeated Drex, but Henry faked his death by stopping Drex's blimp. Following the events of Kid Danger's apparent sacrifice, he, Jasper, and Charlotte go to a new city, Dystopia, to fight crime along with his brand new superpower.
Description & Personality
Henry Hart has blond hair and blue eyes. He often wears plaid shirts and jeans in his appearances, but also wears regular long sleeve shirts and hooded shirts. He often wears Vans.
As Kid Danger, he wears a red mask with silver lining on top, with his hair slicked to the left, a blue shirt with a silver vest with red and black lines and a hurricane symbol on it. He also wears red pants with a black utility belt and has the same hurricane symbol on the buckle, red gloves with red and black striped elbow pads with silver on the edges, and black boots with red stripes on the laces.
Henry is very ambitious, charming, and sometimes can be naive. He does not like having secrets kept from him, and always sticks up for himself. He is very possessive of his job as Kid Danger. He is superficial, but has become less superficial over time. He is also a charmer with infectious enthusiasm when it comes to girls. He is outgoing, yet somewhat awkward. He is cheesy and goofy, but in a fun and infectious way. He is very expressive, and has a hard time hiding his true emotions. He is courageous, has a sharp-eye, has good instincts, and is a quick thinker. He likes to look neat, and he is aware that he is attractive, but is not arrogant about it. Over time, Henry has become cocky, but recently realized that he needs to tone it down. He wants to explore and go outside the box. Even though Henry has many flaws, he cares about his friends and family, and has saved many peoples' lives.
Relationships With Other Characters
- For Henry Hart's relationships click here.
Powers and Abilities
- Forcefield Barrier: After The Omega Weapon explosion, Henry (along with Bose, Chapa, Miles, and Mika) received powers. Henry can surround himself with a forcefield barrier. He is able to repulse anything using this power. It is activated when he glows green.
- Puerto Rican History: Because of the data transfer in Mo' Danger, Mo' Problems, Henry now knows all the history of Puerto Rico.
- Gadget Usage: Henry possesses a vast arsenal of weapons and gadgets created by Schwoz.
- Expert hand to hand combatant: Henry is an excellent fighter, as proven in the fight between Henry and the Wall Dogs in Henry & the Bad Girl, Part 2 and others combats against other criminals in others episodes.
- Piloting: Henry possess piloting skills, being able to fly the Man-copter, thanks to the events of License to Fly.
- Marksmanship: Henry can shoot with his laser with a lot of precision to stun or kill people.
- Indestructibility: Having received the power through the same process as Ray, he is invulnerable to all sorts of harm, including hits to the head. (However, in Henry's case, it had a side effect). He lost this power after he went through the densitizer and Ray went through a molecular transducer to make Henry's side effect go away.
- Fire Laughing/Breath: A side effect of his indestructibility, his throat muscles were mutated and fire shoots from his mouth when he laughs. He lost this power after his indestructibility was gone.
- Hyper Motility: Mistakenly thought to be a disease by the Swellview public, he received this power after breathing the poisonous fumes of a South African Bush Lizard and a Black Shag Spider; he sacrifice this power forever when he touched the antivirus to save the world.
- Super Coordination: His hand-eye and foot-eye coordination were increased.
- Speed Fighting: Henry was able to fight at incredible speed due to his enhanced quickness and reaction time.
- See also: List of Gadgets/equipment
- Bubble Gum: A special gum that lets Henry change into his Kid Danger costume or back into his regular clothes.
- Whiz-Watch: A multi-functional watch that replaces his Wiz-Band
- Hologram Communicator: A communications application that lets Captain Man call for him.
- Laser: It can fire a laser that can cut things. It can also stun people or kill them.
- Utility Belt: In his Kid Danger costume, he can hold multiple items and gadgets in it like his phone. Also, tapping the buckle causes his tube to go down.
- Handcuffs: He can arrest people, though he has only been seen cuffing one suspect
- Laser Remote: Henry, just like Ray, carries a remote with a laser in it.
- Basketball Enhancing Sleeve & Goggles: In Too Much Game , he gets a sleeve and googles that enhance his basketball skills.
- Whiz-Band: An electronic arm band that beeps and flashes when Captain Man needs Henry's assistance. It self-destructed when it was replaced by the Whiz-Watch.
- See also: List of villains in the Dangerverse
| To view the Henry Hart (Kid Danger) gallery, click here.
- His character was originally named David Cooper, according to a Henry Danger audition tape.
- His ringtone is a reference to the movie "Earth to Echo", when Echo repeats Alex's ringtone.
- On his night to cook for the family, he makes chili balls.
- Henry likes dill fingers, but hates pickles.
- He takes karate on Thursdays at 3:30 pm.
- Henry is possibly fluent in Spanish, as he knows everything about Puerto Rico, and seemed to know it in Caved In.
- He normally wakes up at 7:00 AM.
- He was temporarily indestructible.
- However, he eventually gains a new, different superpower in Hour of Power.
- He watches The Good Wife.
- His favorite color is red.
- He has an outie belly button.
- He is ticklish on his feet and back.
- He calls grapes "fruit grapes".
- He thinks that celery ruins tuna salad.
- He is right-handed, as revealed in Gas Or Fail.
- His favorite band is "The Hawkins", as revealed in Opposite Universe.
- According to his bio and the episode The Danger Begins, Henry's favorite flavor of ice cream is vanilla.
- It is revealed in Elevator Kiss that Henry's school locker number is #67.
- In Hour of Power, Henry got the super power of enhanced reflex speed, which is titled as "Hyper Motility" in the next episode, Dodging Danger.
- It is revealed in Twin Henrys, that Henry's favorite food is pizza, and that his favorite topping is pepperoni, which he calls "’roni".
- In Man of the House, Henry states that he likes to sleep late on Saturdays.
- According to the episodes The Danger Begins and Tears of the Jolly Beetle, Henry gets paid $9/hour to work at Junk N' Stuff.
- He often sneaks out and comes back through the window in his room
- He can touch his elbows behind his back.
- Ray, Charlotte, Jasper, Schwoz, Piper, Gooch, Bork, Laylani, Winnie, Brad, Gwen, Schwoz's cousin, the Game Shakers, Boris, Drex, Bigfoot, Bose, Lil Dynomite, Kris, and Jake are the only people who know Henry is Kid Danger.
- Rick Twitler previously knew but lost his memory.
- Mika Miles and Chapa also learned his identity some time in between Kid Danger's death and Kid Danger's funeral.
- It is revealed in The Rock Box Dump that he hates bees, which is possibly related to the time he was attacked by a swarm of bees in The Time Jerker.
- He loves the game "Sky Whale". (from Game Shakers)
- It is rather ironic that he is still referred to as Kid Danger, since he is no longer a kid (as of Season 4). His height also says so, since he is almost taller than Captain Man.
- He loves Diez Leches Cake.
- In Whistlin' Susie, for the first time in his career, Henry mentions "Where does Henry Hart end, and Kid Danger begin?" This is hinting he may not wish to do this crime fighting for long.
- It is revealed in Broken Armed and Dangerous, that he once went to flower camp.
- Henry's middle name is revealed to be Prudence in The Whole Bilsky Family.
- The belt Henry wears throughout Season 1 is the same belt Schwoz wears with his Halloween costume in the episode Danger Things.
- In later seasons, when Henry gets frustrated, he repeats himself as can be seen in Secret Room, Henry Danger: The Musical, and other episodes.
- In later seasons, Henry calls people 'Bro' and 'Dude' and will sometimes repeat it until the person starts paying attention to him, he especially does this to Ray and Jasper.
Henry Hart (Kid Danger)
Henry Prudence Hart
|Date of Birth||
Ray Manchester (Captain Man) (Formerly)
Henry Prudence Hart is a recurring character in Danger Force and the best friend and former sidekick to Ray Manchester (Captain Man). He is a returning character from Henry Danger. He currently serves as the superhero for the town of Dystopia.
He is portrayed by Jace Norman.
Background and Origin
At the age of 13 Henry Hart was looking for a job, and found an available job at a store called Junk N' Stuff. He got the job and found out it was actually the job of being Captain Man's sidekick. So, Captain Man hired him and he helped save many lives and fought many criminals as Jeff Bilsky, Frankini, and Drex Stinklebaum for about six years, under the alias of Kid Danger, until Henry faked Kid Danger's death and moved away to Dystopia.
In Return of the Kid, Henry recounted his adventures in Dystopia with Charlotte and Jasper while being hugged by Ray and learned that all the villains he caught were free. While the Danger Force was on dangerous missions, Henry and Ray spent time together and Henry avoided the warning messages sent to him by Charlotte and Jasper.
Henry and Ray played rock and roll until Schwoz turned it off. Henry found out that Ray still liked his mom and when there was a crime alert, Henry reluctantly agreed to help Ray, and showed his gum to put on his new suit, and had to wear glasses to hide his identity. Just like old times, the duo went to the How Convenient Store to defeat Jeff Bilsky like they did before, and Henry overpowered the thief with his force field. However, Henry and Ray were ambushed by Blackout.
Out of options, Henry revealed to Ray why he came to Swellview, as he wanted to hide from Blackout, something that upset Ray. After Mika, Miles, Bose, and Chapa arrived to save the duo, Henry wanted to escape, but decided to stay behind to save his best friend, and the sidekicks teamed up to defeat Blackout. After the fight, Henry said goodbye to everyone, as he was going back to Dystopia, and shared one last hug with Ray, before leaving, realizing he had a pet turtle in his pocket thanks to Schwoz.
In The Thousand Pranks War: Part I, Schwoz reveals at one point that Henry and Ray fought the Barber, where he lost his hair, and wore a wig for a time.
In Vidja Games, it is revealed that Henry told Miles that Ray can't resist a chant, which the Danger Force later used to get Ray to call Joey Lawrence.
In A Henry Among Us, Henry was in the Dystopia diner flirting with a girl named Gemma, whom he was going to kiss, before being interrupted by Miles, who came to Swellview for help. At the nest, Henry was glad to see Ray, but he was upset that he wasn't answering his calls, which led to everyone arguing.
Henry found out that Drex and Rick Twitler had returned and made peace with Ray and found out that Mika and Chapa were trapped in the Nakatomi Tower, so the heroes went there to save them and they defeated Drex, but Chapa and Mika, who were controlled, shot them down, and took Henry for Twitler's plan, which was to take the energy from the world again.
Henry was losing his powers, but Ray, Bose, and Miles arrived to save him and get him out of the machine. During the fight, Henry defeated once again to defeat with Drex and Twitter, like in the old days. Before freeing the girls from their mind control. Successfully, Henry and the Danger Force defeated Twitler again. As they celebrated, Henry promised that he would find Drex to bring him to justice and shared another emotional hug with Ray. Before he left, Henry saw Schwoz chasing after Twitter and was nostalgic as he remembered his days as Kid Danger, before he left for Dystopia.
Power and Abilities
- Forcefield Barrier: After The Omega Weapon explosion, Henry (along with Bose, Chapa, Miles, and Mika) received powers. Henry can surround himself with a forcefield barrier. He is able to repulse anything using this power. It is activated when he glows green. He is able to block any attacks, and he was able to survive the collision of a blimp crashing into Mount Swellview with him riding on it. By Danger Force, Henry's force-field changed, being able to create a force-field sphere instead and activate it with a flex of his arm.
- The Danger Force Awakens (mentioned/pictured)
- Say My Name (mentioned)
- Ray Goes Cray (mentioned)
- Chapa's Crush
- Return of the Kid
- Mika in the Middle (mentioned)
- The Thousand Pranks War: Part I (mentioned)
- Vidja Games (mentioned)
- Miles Has Visions (mentioned)
- An Imposter Among Us (mentioned)
- A Cyborg Among Us (mentioned)
- A Henry Among Us
- Power Problems, Part 1 (mentioned)
- Attack of the Clones (mentioned)
- The Supies
- Let's Go to the Movies (mentioned)
- He used to be Captain Man's sidekick under the alias Kid Danger.
- He has been mentioned several times before and after his return in Chapa's Crush.
- It is revealed in The Thousand Pranks War: Part I that Henry once lost all his hair due to a villain named the Barber, resulting in Schwoz making him a wig.
- He is the one who told Miles that Ray could not resist a chant.
| To view the Henry Hart (Kid Danger) gallery, click here.