Season 1, Episode 12
January 10, 2015
Jasper comes to Henry's house and says that he has done 4 sit-ups every day for the past 250 days, so he had done 1,000 sit-ups. He tells Henry to punch him in the gut, but when he does, Jasper ends up falling on the ground and decides to stay there. Then, Piper comes and gives Henry grilled cheese and Skeez-its. Jasper tells Henry to not trust her and then, Henry finds out that Piper was bribing Henry to give her his Yo Pro camera. Charlotte comes and they go to Junk-N-Stuff. Jasper suggests to Piper that she get her own Yo Pro camera, but she didn't have enough money to get one, Jasper suggests that she sell something valuable and in return, Jasper would get half of what they got.
Henry tells Charlotte that lately, Ray has been talking by himself when no one was around. Then, Ray comes in, talking to no one. Ray explains that he was talking to someone named Brad, who is invisible. Henry and Charlotte don't believe him, but Charlotte tells Brad to slap Henry in the face, but when he does, they begin to believe that he's real. Jasper looks at Piper's playhouse, but it turns out that there is a rabbit in there. Henry, Charlotte, Ray, and Brad have lunch. Brad explains that he was invisible because of Ray. Ray explains that a villain was shooting at him with an invisibility blaster, but he missed and hit Brad. Brad blames Ray for this, and says that in return, he wanted the job as Captain Man's sidekick. Ray refuses, but Brad convinces him to give him the job if Henry quit. That night, Brad sneaks into Henry's room and turns his bed over, telling him to quit his job.
At school, Ms. Shapen asks Henry for advice because no one was responding to her online dating service, but then, Brad shows and sprays water on Henry's area. He then puts a bucket on Ms. Shapen, spanks her with a mop, and makes it look like Henry did it. Meanwhile, Piper almost sells her playhouse, but she ends up spraying her customers with a hose after they suggest $50. At the Man Cave, Brad shows up and hits Henry's leg with a steel pipe. Later, he tricks Mitch Bilsky into thinking Henry pinched him on the butt and Mitch gives Henry a black eye. Later, Henry puts a turkey leg on his eye. Ray shows up at Henry's house and Brad punches him. Charlotte suggests that they use paint to make him more visible. Piper sprays another customer (who had offered $200) with a hose and when Jasper asks why, Piper says that she wasn't ready to let go of her playhouse yet. Jasper understands and leaves, but then, she sells it to someone for $300. Henry, Charlotte, and Ray make a plan to make Brad visible but Ray tells Henry and Charlotte that during the plan, Brad got hit by a bus and died.
- Jace Norman as Henry Hart (Kid Danger)
- Cooper Barnes as Ray Manchester (Captain Man)
- Sean Ryan Fox as Jasper Dunlop
- Riele Downs as Charlotte Page
- Ella Anderson as Piper Hart
- Brandon Weaver as Brad Belcher
- Jake Farrow as the voice of Brad Belcher
- Jennifer Christopher as Mrs. Babcock
- Mira Doan as Marnie Babcock
- Timothy Ryan Cole as Mr. Korman
- Malachi Barton as Eric
|“||Quit your job!||”|
|“||Because I'm your sister and I love you.||”|
— Charlotte and Henry
|“||Come on, it's not exactly fresh and new.||”|
— Mrs. Babcock
|“||Neither are you.||”|
- This is the first episode to air in 2015.
- This is the first time that Ray appears in the Harts' house without being Captain Man.
- This is the first episode since Too Much Game that Schwoz doesn't appear.
- This is the second episode where they don't say "Up the tube". The first one is Substitute Teacher.
- The opening is different: the scenes where Henry talks about the events that make him a superhero sidekick features him at his house, dressed up as Henry Hart. It is like that the rest of season 1. It could be like that because it is the first episode to air in 2015.
- This episode has a sequel named Grave Danger. In that episode, it is revealed that Brad didn't die.
- This is the first time where Henry and Ray appeared in the entire episode as themselves.
- This is the first episode without Oliver since The Secret Gets Out, 8 episodes ago.
- The Harts' house backyard is featured for the first time.
- Uncle Roscoe talking to his food before eating it is a reference to Zoey 101 episode, "People Auction", when Coach Keller talks to his octopus before he eats it.
- In one scene at the whiteboard in Henry's locker, it says Cooper Barnes, Don't Trust Ella and something about S. Ryan Fox. Cooper Barnes plays Ray Manchester/Captain Man, Ella is Ella Anderson who plays Piper, and S. Ryan Fox probably means Sean Ryan Fox who plays Jasper.
- This is the first episode the title is said in the episode.
- Skeez-its are a parody of Cheez-its.
- The website mentioned in this episode Dontletmediealone.com, redirects you to SamandCat.nick.com
- The "For Sale" sign used to advertise Piper's playhouse uses the same font used for the TV series Full House.
- The Playhouse Piper sells is a real Playhouse called the “Gather and Grille Playhouse”.
- March 9, 2015 (Brazil & Latin America)
- March 13, 2015 (Portugal & Spain)
- March 28, 2015 (Australia)
- April 6, 2015 (France)
| To view the Invisible Brad gallery, click here.