Junk N' Stuff
Junk N' Stuff is a store with all kinds of quirky items. Along with the Hart House, the majority of the show's episodes take place here. It was owned and operated by Gooch, appearing as an ordinary store with various antiques and valuables, although in hindsight, is also a sanctuary of Gooch's very rare plant Omar.
Underneath the store is the Man Cave, which is both Captain Man and Kid Danger's secret hideout.
- Ray Manchester (Captain Man)
- Henry Hart (Kid Danger)
- Charlotte Page
- Jasper Dunlop
- Schwoz Schwartz
- Gooch (unknown)
- Piper Hart
- At the cash register, there is a small control panel that has multiple buttons and switches. There is one switch labeled 'Store Emergency' that shuts off the power system (which blocks all cell phone signals).
- The three other switches on the panel are labeled 'Dinosaur Flames', 'Release Drum Set' (which was used in Caved In), and 'Havarti', which is a type of cheese.
- In the episode Space Invaders, Part 1, it is revealed that there is a bathroom somewhere in Junk N' Stuff.
- However, this bathroom is broken and Jasper is expected to use the bathroom in the gas station across the street.
- There are stairs next to the main door, meaning that it is possible that there is an upper level above the store.
- The building used for the exterior shot of Junk N' Stuff is actually a coffee shop called The Daily Grind in the Fell's Point neighborhood located at 1720 Thames Street of Baltimore, Maryland.
- It is stated in The Danger Begins that the swords in the barrel cost $100 per sword.
- The head of the robot Yamato from the cancelled Nickelodeon TV show Supah Ninjas, can be seen on one of the display shelves under the counter.
- For many episodes, Spencer's spotlight hat from the iCarly episode "iGo to Japan" can be seen on one of the tables.
- The store received a new exterior starting with the episode Cave the Date.
| To view the Junk N' Stuff gallery, click here.