“Magical Beefery Tour”
Season 1, Episode 7b
May 12, 2018
|“||It worked! Just like how Mr. Star Trek does it!||”|
Magical Beefery Tour is the second part of the seventh episode of The Adventures of Kid Danger. It premiered on May 12, 2018 to an audience of 0.99 million viewers.
When Captain Man and Kid Danger find a golden pickle in their burger, they win a private tour of Beefo's Beefery owned by Angus T. Beefo unaware that the tour is a plot by Frankini and Goomer to make a video where Frankini will consume "Danger Meat."
Captain Man and Kid Danger buy food from Beefo's Burgers, but Captain Man gets mad that they have to pay. Then, Goomer puts a golden pickle on the burger, which lets them go to Beefo's Beefery. Then, Beefo brings them in and "accidentally" knocks Captain Man into a beef river and reveals himself to be Frankini. Then, he grabs Kid Danger on a claw and livestrams that he's gonna drop Kid Danger into a meat grinder. Kid Danger uses Moogle translate to talk to a cow, telling them to save Captain Man and then He tells them to kick him to Kid Danger, causing Him to fall into the meat grinder, making it explode. Then, A secretary lets them know that Angus T. Beefo died 100 years ago and the factory disappears, leaving Captain man and Kid Danger watch a man on a horse ride away, and they freak out.
- Jace Norman as Henry Hart / Kid Danger
- Cooper Barnes as Ray Manchester / Captain Man
- Michael D. Cohen as Schwoz Schwartz
- Lori Alan as Carol / Customer #2
- Dee Bradley Baker as Kobe / Cow
- Frankie Grande as Frankini / Angus T. Beefo
- Zoran Korach as Goomer
- Roger Craig Smith as Randy / Butt Head Man
- July 13, 2018 (Latin America)
- September 8, 2018 (France)
- This marks the first appearance of Frankini (Henry Danger) and Goomer (from Sam and Cat) in The Adventures of Kid Danger.
- Goomer is the second Nickelodeon character outside of Henry Danger to be animated for its spinoff, after Gibby Gibson.
- The entire episode is based on the 1971 film Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, including Angus T. Beefo, and the big tour room.
- In the episode, Goomer dresses up as an Oompa-loompa.
- Series Running Gag: Henry and Ray babbling at the end of the episode.
- The golden pickle is a spoof on "The Golden Ticket".
- The anthropomorphic hamburger outside the restaurant looks like a character straight from McDonaldland.
- Magical Beefery Tour is a spoof on the song, "Magical Mystery Tour".
| To view the Magical Beefery Tour gallery, click here.