Season 1, Episode 6
May 9, 2020
KLVY explains the hilarious situation, where a gas leak was spread from the Bhutt Factory into Swellview, leaving residents quarantined inside, and baking bread. The Danger Force has resorted to the internet to communicate. Chapa is dancing on the online call when Miles joins asking to send his bread pictures to Chapa. Mika joins and explains that Miles had a 'gas leak of his own' and they have been separated throughout the day. Chapa explains her plan to get Clik-Clok famous and Miles explains his 'DJ M-Cat' beat persona as Bose joins, asking about his bread pics and then explaining how he is getting smarter and learning new languages through TV, much to the others' misbelief. Bose shows his Italian-speaking skills as Miles leaves to make Chapa a Clik-Clok song; suddenly, Ray joins and explains how he is stuck inside the Man's Nest garage as he was trying to get a box and then got locked inside (and Schwoz was sent to Canada to get Ray more hair products). Then, the news comes on to announce the news to abandon hope due to the quarantine being extended by another month. Ray screams "No!" and it is heard from the Man's Nest throughout Swellview, even at KLVY.
On Quarantine Day 2, KLVY is reporting the newest lockdown news as Mary starts singing, thinking it is a musical, so Trent walks away, but the camera follows him and shows his boxers; Trent tries to turn the camera off as Mary continues. Meanwhile, Chapa and Bose are trying to practice their viral Clik-Clok dance, but they can't seem to get it right. Bose explains how you can learn everything, including languages, over TV, and could probably learn the dance through that. Mika finishes reading her book of how to speak German and prepares to learn the dance. On EnvyGram, Miles is live and the only viewer is his teacher, who keeps commenting. Ray joins the livestream, with his hair very messy, and tells Miles to report to the Danger Force meeting; when Miles keeps going on with his livestream, Ray kicks Miles off of his own livestream and into the meeting, using Schwoz's device hacking programs. Ray starts worrying about his hair once more and starts yelling for Schwoz, so he joins in from Canada with his dog Bhodi as they are waiting for their sourdough bread to rise before they go mountain climbing. Ray asks about the Punch-Through Screen's location and eventually finds it; Bose once again asks the group to be quiet as he learns sign language through TV. The Toddler is teaching viewers how to make a quarantine mask out of a diaper on when Ray joins and uses the Punch-Through Screen to punch the Toddler in an interrogation of who leaked the gas. The Toddler explains how he didn't leak it, and was instead making masks and baking bread; Captain Man is not amused, so he checks his TwitFlash history. The other members are still practicing the dance but keep failing and Bose finishes learning sign language. Dr. Minyak is advertising hair products for an incredibly high price when Captain Man and the Toddler join and interrogate Dr. Minyak; Captain Man gets upset and punches both villains. The members were sarcastically feeling hopeful about their dance as Ray texts Mika that they have to transform and start interrogating, too. After being transformed, ShoutOut invites Frankini to interrogate and then to help with the dance but Frankini admits to leaking the gas.
Surprised, the kids are questioning why Frankini leaked the gas when Chapa asks Frankini if he is good at skills such as dancing, and Frankini claims that he is good at everything. Frankini says that he leaked the gas because he wants to be in a music video that was recorded during a time of despair, and then posted on the internet to appeal to everyone and lift their spirits. Frankini asks the Danger Force to be in his "heartfelt celebrity uplifting song montage" and they agree, but only if in return Frankini teaches them the dance and fixes the gas leak at the Bhutt Factory. Captain Man joins and is mad that Frankini leaked the gas but easily understands why and agrees to join the music video. The Danger Force preform "This Gas Will Pass" and become tired after finishing. Captain Man leaves to take Frankini to meet at the Bhutt Factory when the rest of the force preform their Clik-Clok dance and execute it perfectly. They then start leaving the meeting after the excitement and Miles is the last one on.
- Cooper Barnes as Ray Manchester (Captain Man)
- Michael D. Cohen as Schwoz Schwartz
- Dana Heath as Mika Macklin (ShoutOut)
- Terrence Little Gardenhigh as Miles Macklin (AWOL)
- Luca Luhan as Bose O'Brian (Brainstorm)
- Havan Flores as Chapa De Silva (Volt)
- Crew members of the show considered this episode a very difficult one to produce because most of the episode footage was filmed over Zoom calls and WiFi was a very big problem.
- This special episode was made in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The idea for this episode came from some online videos some of the actors posted where they were dressed up as their characters.
- This episode was produced within two weeks.
- This episode includes an updated theme song.
- Behind Chapa, there is a map of Swellview which has the possible locations of her missing phone.
- Schwoz being in Canada might be a reference to Michael D. Cohen (Schwoz's actor) being from Canada.
- Michael D. Cohen's dog Bodhi made a cameo in this episode.
- Schwoz is going ice climbing, referencing how his actor, Michael D. Cohen, is a professional climber.
- The song Chapa, Bose, Mika, Miles and Schwoz dances to is a parody of the Tik Tok version of Lottery (Renegade).
- Dr. Minyak hoarding toilet paper is a reference to real-life toilet paper hoarding during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- When Bose said he was going to do Chapa's clik - clok dance during commercial break, it's either he broke the fourth wall or he was talking about commercial breaks when he is watching TV.
- This is the second time a gas leak happened in the "Dangerverse", the first being in the Henry Danger episode Gas or Fail.
- In addition, this is the second instance of quarantining in the "Dangerverse", the first being in the Henry Danger episode Green Fingers.
- The labels on Ray's objects make reference to several characters from Henry Danger:
- Jasper Solution
- Gooch Remains
- Henry's Mom Photos
- Laylani's Stuff
- Dr. Minyak Calendar
- Schwoz says "I'm on five", a line said majorly in the Henry Danger episode Rumblr.
- This is the second time characters in the "Dangerverse" sang with Frankini; the first was in Henry Danger: The Musical.
- The events of Henry Danger: The Musical are additionally mentioned when Trent tells Mary it's not a musical.
- May 16, 2020 (Canada)
- August 20, 2020 (Germany)
- October 9, 2020 (United Kingdom)
- October 28, 2020 (Italy)
- November 15, 2020 (Czech Republic)
- November 23, 2020 (Poland)
- December 5, 2020 (Latin America & Brazil)
| To view the Quaran-kini gallery, click here.