There are two types of pairing:
- The friendship pairings, like Henry and Piper because the two are siblings, or Ray and Piper, because of an age-gap.
- The possible romantic pairings, about two characters around the same age like Henry and Charlotte.
The latter is generally the source of ship-warring.
Examples of ship warring:
- Ship x is stupid / boring etc.
- Ship x will never happen.
- I hate x ship because it's stupid / makes no sense / obnoxious / pathetic / boring.
- You need help if you think x ship will ever happen.
- X shippers suck.
- X ship is so much better than y ship.
What is not ship warring:
Friendly, civil discussion about the ships is allowed.
- I prefer x ship over y ship.
- I hope x ship happens.
- I like both x and y ships, but I like x better.
The length block will depend on the comment that is posted and the admin will punish the user accordingly.